Thursday, November 12, 2009

Taylor Swift: Entertainer of the year?! Are you kidding me?!!!


I was beyond excited to watch the CMA awards last night. I was especially excited because I got done with work early so I was actually able to watch them this year. The show started with Taylor Swift, which was very annoying for me because she drives me crazy. I think all her songs sound the same and are all about the same thing. I dont think she is deserving of any award let alone all the awards she took home last night. There are so many talented country artists out there and for Taylor Swift to be the one who takes home the top honor really got me mad and the fact that all the other awards she won, should have gone to other people who actually have talent.

Every single award she was up for I sat there and said "please dont let it be Taylor Swift" then they always said Taylor Swift. She didnt deserve to beat out people like Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood...ect. Everyone who was up for an award last night deserved to win over taylor swift. In my opinion she should crawl back into the hole she came out of.

Well it was the end of the show and they were announcing entertainer of the year and I was certain that Taylor wouldnt get this one, there was just no way. But once again I hear them say....and the winner is Taylor Swift. Are you kidding me?! There is no way she deserved to win over legends like Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney. It was obvious this year more than ever that the days of actually having to have talent to win are long gone and that its all about popularity, not skill. I think Taylor Swift sucks and didnt deserve any of the awards she won.

No comments:

Post a Comment