Thursday, October 29, 2009

i just need a break from everything....

Have you ever just wished you could take a time out from your life. Just drop everything and take a month off from school, work, bills, drama, just everything. Man, I need that right about now, because honestly college is kicking my butt. I am so surprised to find that I am so un-motivated to actually go to class. I never thought that would be a problem for me but I keep finding more and more that its hard for me to get myself to class, I'm either not feeling well or I just don't want to go.

Another thing that has been stressing me out is work. Don't get me wrong I love my job but sometimes I just wish I could come home from class and just sleep, or lay around and watch tv, but its always right from class to work till 10 everyday. I think about how nice that would be but then I think about all the bills I have to pay and how me "resting" would just make things worse in the end.

Since this post is coming across as me "venting" I might as well talk about what else has been bugging me. Parking! ughhh!! I cant even begin to desribe how frustrated I am with the parking at TC. Even now, 8 weeks into the semester Im still having parking issues. I refuse to come to class 2 hours early just to find a semi-resonably good parking spot. To me thats just crazy, I also can't understand how the school doesn't see the problem and doesnt want to fix it. Because honestly, I makes TC look bad with such crowded lots and messy streets. I hate coming to class everyday because I know I'll have to deal with parking. Hopefully by next year things will improve, but Im not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment