Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In the News....


I don't know about any of you but I cannot pass up a good tabloid. Whether I'm checking out at the registers or surfing the web if I see something about celebrities and news I automatically click on it.



"Kate Gosselin: Jon Stole $200G"- Titles like that I am automatically sucked in because just like the rest of america I'm additcted to Jon and Kate plus eight, or I guess I should say "was addicted" because now its just Kate plus eight, and thats just not the same.



Another well known tabloid family that I always have to read about "Brad and Angelina." Every news article about them I have to read to see whats new in their lives, sometimes i feel like a loser because its not like I know them but I just cant' help but feel obligated to keep up with their lives.


Now Lindsay on the other hand....this girl is a hott mess. She is just a big joke to everyone these days. What happened to the Lindsay from the parent trap and disney channel. Now days you have the drinking and smoking Lindsay. I personally think its rather sad the way her life has turned out.

Now after talking about my love of celeb gossip I look at my own life and how if someone were to make a tabloid magazine about the things that happen to me. No one would read it because my life is rather uneventful, and would make for some very boring reading material. I guess in that aspect Im glad I'm not famous but I sure wouldn't mind the money these people have.

No comments:

Post a Comment