Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ive never been this tired in my life

I JUST NEED SLEEEEEEEEP. I honestly feel this last week of the semester is gonna kill me. I'm so overtired that I can barely keep my eyes open. I wake up bright and early and go to class and then right after class I go straight to work till 11pm. It really is wearing me out. Now lets make things worse my car broke down today. It had been acting funny for awhile now and this morning it finally died. Ive only had it for about a year so I hope its a fixable problem. But I know nothing about cars so who knows what really is wrong with it.



So back to the whole me needing sleep thing, yahh I really need sleep. It seems like I'm always tired. and I just can't get passed that. Im also stressed with finals coming up, even though I only have 2 of them one is a program class that Im not doing to good in and I dont wanna get less than a C because I dont want to retake it. It's stressing me out the idea of having to retake something. I just need winter break to be here. This whole college thing is tiring.



So, After everything I'd say the semester went pretty well. I only crashed once, and didnt fail any tests, I hopefully wont fail any classes and I still have a job. So even though Im the most tired person in the world, I'm still alive and I guess I can't really complain to much.

1 comment:

  1. Well you only have a few days left, and after wednesday you dont have to worry about being up for school, you only have to be up for work.

    ReplyDelete